COVID-19 PROTOCOL Rev. March 5, 2022
Nova Scotia is moving into the next phased and lifting restrictions. I will still require the following protocol as I still need to protect my customers and myself.
- I require that you wear a mask when we are in the same room, no exceptions.
- I will be wearing a mask while inside your home
- I ask for the piano to be clear of ornaments, pictures, books etc.
- I request to be left alone in the room while tuning the piano.
- Please inform me if anyone in your home is experiencing any type of sickness, so we can reschedule the appointment.
- Please reply by email that you accept these conditions, I have the option to terminate the appointment if these conditions cannot be met.